First of all, let’s understand what Gynaecology is all about and what are the specializations of a person expert in this area?
Gynecologists are doctors who specialize in women’s health, with a focus on the female reproductive system.
They usually have expertise in a wide range of issues, namely as obstetrics, or pregnancy and childbirth, menstruation and fertility issues, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), hormone disorders, and others.
To become a professional and best Indian gynecologist in Dubai, a person must train first as a doctor for 4 years, then get further specialized for some more years in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. And through a certification, they can become registered doctors in this area.
Visiting a gynecologist should be a normal routine for every girl or women, as both of them faces a lot of complication when it comes to their reproductive system.
However, most of the women visit a best gynecologist in Dubai when they face some complications, but this is a wrong exercise. One can visit a gynecologist for a routine check-up; this practice is known as preventive health care. It is not only about a gynecologist or women facing issues regarding this, but in India, people always opt for disease care, not health care.
Following are some conditions when one has to visit a professional gynecologist; and please don’t hesitate at any cost—
- You have become 14 years old and haven’t noticed any changes from puberty
- You have become 16 years old and haven’t had a period
- You are having some issues of menstrual cramps or any other pelvic pains
- Your periods are extra heavy, unusual, or lasts more than a week.
- You are facing any issues related to itching, swelling, unusual odor or discharge
- You are having some sores and redness.
- You have become pregnant
- You have some issues during sex
- Experience a burning sensation during urination process
- You have an injury in your pelvic area
- Frequent urination
- Irregularity in periods